Custom Rocket Estimate Request
Custom Rocket Espresso
Your Custom Rocket
Are you interested in customizing your Rocket? If so, add this item to your cart and checkout and our design team will contact you to discuss your project. You can even tell us a bit about your custom espresso machine project in the "other comments" field. If you would like a little help during the setup process, sign up for our Zoom "Getting you installed and dialed in" consultation, and we can hang out and offer any assistance needed as you get all set up.
Currently only available in 120v machines, shipping to customers in USA.
Your Customization Process
- Submit your estimate request. We will review your details, and send an estimate along with any follow up questions and a project lead time. Standard lead time is 6 weeks, but this could be shorter or longer depending on the specifics of your project.
- Review your estimate. If you would like to move forward with your project, submit your 50% deposit via the link provided. We prefer ACH, but can also accept credit cards with a 3.5% processing fee.
- Taxes. Currently we charge WA state sales tax if your delivery address is in WA state.
- Shipping: Once your project is complete and ready to ship, you will need to pay your invoice balance. Once paid, you will receive the tracking information for your shipment. Your custom Rocket will ship via freight. The freight carrier will contact you via phone to schedule a delivery time at your address. They typically call you the 1-2 days before they plan to deliver.
- Receiving: IMPORTANT When you receive your delivery, inspect all sides of the box for obvious signs of damage before you sign anything. If you see any holes, gouges, tears in the cardboard etc., take photos and write a description of the damage on the receiving paperwork. If you don't make note that you are receiving in a damaged condition, then the freight company will not reimburse any costs.
- Warranty: Your standard Rocket warranty remains in effect with all our customizations! High five! All custom parts are covered under our lifetime warranty for any defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear. Boom.